Well, Kim advised me that Emma had awoke at 6:30 on Saturday morning and was ready to go and get her ears done. Emma did not seem to understand that the store did not open until 10:00 a.m. But, she was patient. She did really well, she never shed a tear and was quite the trooper for both ears, one at a time, (some places shoot both at once).
Here she is:
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hi. I have just met you through a Grandmother Live group on Facebook. I think that your blog offers me a great template for doing a family blog, so I may well subscribe.
And about this post
I see now that Earpiercing has now become a rite of passage for American girls right up there with "sweet sixteens" and drivers licences. I know that was the case with my granddaughter. Actually in today's society it may also be one for their brothers.
Terrific photos
Post a Comment