Friday, May 30, 2008

Rembe's Birthday Party and Weekend Festivities

Cannot believe how long it has been since I posted, but honestly, I do not want to get to trivial with this and really want to just keep friends and family interested in what everyone is up to here. We sure have been having some weird weather, one day it is very hot and then the next day or two it is cool. But I will take these southern cold fronts any day to the northern cold fronts!
Patti and Dave came down from Charlotte to spend the holiday weekend with us and to help celebrate Rembe's 2nd birthday party. We all had a great time, the weather was absolutely beautiful for all the weekend festivities.
Aidan had his kindergarten program on May 22 and all of the children did a wonderful job.
Emma had her preschool graduation on Friday, May 23. They even wore a cap and gown, not sure how I feel about that! I am only glad that Aidan did not have to do that for kindergarten as well.
He did go through that protocol last year for his preschool graduation and honestly, how many times are these kids gonna put on the caps and gowns? Personally, I feel that high school and college is enough. Not that these little ones are not just the cutest in their caps and gowns!!!!

Aidan has a Luella Lions T-shirt on that all the children had
to wear for the program.

















Celebrating no more homework, no more
books, no more Nana-Da babysitting us, no
more teacher's ........................
"Oh wait, we live with Mommy and she IS A Teacher!!"










Rembe loves Curious George these days. She IS Curious George, afraid of nothing and wants to know about everything. She goes and goes and goes, kinda like the Energizer Bunny! Today she decided that she preferred the footbath tub for the pool rather than the pool.
















What young lady does not like chalking on the
sidewalk or driveway? None of course!!!



























Andy, Nakea and Kyler came down too and Kyler had a blast at the party!

No comments: