We just cannot seem to get enough of the wonderful beach at Gulf Shores. It is our favorite place to go for summer vacation with the whole family. Once again we went this summer and we all had a great time. There was some wonderful fishing that Harvey, Josh and Kim, Josh and Heather and Aidan participated in this year! We had some delicious grilled fish when they returned home from fishing on Tuesday 6/23. This year was Aidan's first trip out and everyone was anxious about how he would take it and HE LOVED IT! He cannot wait until next year. I am told that is Emma wants to go next year she can since she will be old enough then! I will tell you all one thing, those fishing trips are not for me. I went once many years ago and it was not a pleasant experience and I will never, ever do it again. I just love the sand, sea sun, and pool!
The last picture of the fishing trip is a video of Heather bringing in a mackrel fish!




McDonald Family Rembe, Aidan, Audrey, and Emma
Tried as we might, we could not get a photo of the Groach family this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment