Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome to my blog - April 9, 2008




















Aidan and Emma
(For the ultimate best photographer in the Henry County area, you can rely on Diana Wynn, at Wynn Photography. Visit her site and see the beautiful memories she creates.

Visit: http://www.wynnmemories.com


Audrey


Rembe

Hello everyone. I am very new at this, but very excited. I have been looking at other blog sites and thought "why not?" So here goes. My Nanas Covers, http://www.nanascovers.com business is going fairly well. I truly do enjoy the time and effort that I get to put into it. Audrey at 10 months is in one of my cart covers, of course whenever Audrey or Rembe is shopping with me, they are sitting in one of my cart covers. Rembe, is modeling one of my pant outfits. Both will be turning 2 very shortly, Rembe in May and Audrey in July. Aha, I need not fear at this time for another baby model, Heather is expecting and we should have another baby in October.
We are having spring break here this week, so I get to spend a little more time with Aidan, with him in kindergarten this year, we have not been seeing him as much as the girls. Needless to say these sweet darlings are the center of Harvey' and my life.
Aidan is just starting baseball for this year. He was fortunate enough to be on the same team as he was last year and he enjoys it very much. Today Emma, Aidan and Harvey started to work on their annual vegetable garden. We are looking forward to an abundant summer!!!


Aidan and Emma ready for the Job!

Da, Aidan and Emma at work!


No comments: